- Scan pages you are visiting - what has changed?
- Automatically scan known websites for changes
- Highlights inserted, deleted and moved text as well as changed images (if the file name changed)
- Select interesting page regions you want to check
- Ignore regions you are not interested in or that change often (e.g. counters, current date, ads etc.)
Checks even password-protected pages (only HTTP-Auth)(currently not available)
Save selected regions as presets to use them for all similar pages(currently not available)
Optional: Archive all changed versions of the page(currently not available)
What can I use SiteDelta for?
- for pages that rarely change, e.g.
- Be informed about updates and new versions of your software - by watching the download page
- Know unexpected changes of dates - if they are announced on a website
- for pages that change frequently and don't offer the changes as an RSS feed, e.g.
- scan your friends' social network pages - and know whenever there is something new
- watch search engine results - what's new about your favourite topic?
© Andreas Schierl, Ignaz-Baldauf-Str. 5, 86551 Aichach, Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org